Come one come all. Plan your group visit with us.
Planning a group get together? Contact us.
Group Rules and Etiquette
Looking to book your birthday party or group get together at The Fort? Great! Please read the guidelines and policies below for group bookings:
- Please remember that you are sharing the space with others! Have fun and enjoy the games, and please keep noise levels respectful to others.
- Individuals in group gatherings of 9 or more will be charged a $10 admission fee per person. An automatic gratuity of 15% will be included for groups of 9 or more.
- Birthday Parties Celebrating a birthday or special event? Give us a call or email us in advance to let us know you are coming so we can ensure you’ll have a table.
- You are welcome to bring a cake! Please note that there is a cake cutting fee of $25.
- Aside from cake, no outside food or drinks will be permitted.
- There is a maximum limit of 12 guests per group (this includes parents for children’s birthdays).
- Admission fees will will be as follows: Group of 8 or less: $6 per person Group of 9-12: $10 per person + automatic 15% gratuity
- We ask that you please respect this guest limit. Should your group arrive with >12 people, a price penalty will be applied.
- Parents are required to supervise their children both upstairs and downstairs.
- As noted above, please remember to keep noise levels respectful to others sharing the space.
The Fort Game Cafe
250 Jubilee street
Tuesday – Friday 2-10
Games // Coffee // Tacos // Milkshakes // Pizza // Margaritas // Wifi